Welcome to the 2014 BookSparks Summer Reading Challenge!
Summer reading means one thing… The return of the BookSparks Summer Reading Challenge! This year, we’re kicking off our 4th Annual Summer Reading Challenge with The One & Only by New York Times bestselling author Emily Giffin and reading 15 incredible books from May to Labor Day.
And we’re making it our biggest Summer Reading Challenge yet by giving away a Kindle each Friday, all summer long. At the end of the challenge, enter to win the grand prize – a $500 Visa gift card and super-cute travel gift set!
Here are the six easy steps to take the challenge:
1. Sign up for the challenge by…
- Emailing Janay (firstname.lastname@example.org) by May 12th. Let her know which books you want to read and when you want to post a review.
- Post the badge on your blog–Janay will send it–and link it to the Summer Reading Challenge page (You could even make it your profile pic for the summer, like us!)
- Sign up for The Spark here to stay updated on all Summer Reading Challenge happenings.
- RSVPing on the official Facebook event page.
2. Be sure to tell everyone you’re participating–refer a friend!
Share this: I’m participating the BookSparks Summer Reading Challenge! You can enter to win a Kindle each week and jump start your summer reading. RSVP along with me here – http://on.fb.me/1idGLNz.
3. Start reading! At the beginning of each month, you’ll receive an email from Janay with everything you will need, including the books. It will contain eCopies, media kits for each book, book covers, author photos and other Summer Reading Challenge assets you can use in your post. Blog about your review, tag us and use the official Summer Reading Challenge blog tour header.
4. Share your summer reading experience! If you’re sharing on social media, be sure to tag us on Facebook (facebook.com/BookSparks) and Twitter (@BookSparks), and share the Summer Reading Challenge badge whenever you post about it with #SRC2014. If you’re blogging, be sure to tell us and use the official Summer Reading Challenge blog header. Get the official blog header and badge by emailing Janay.
5. Enter to win a Kindle weekly! Starting May 14, answer the weekly Summer Reading Challenge question, posted Wednesday mornings on our Facebook page. Winners will be announced the following Friday on our Facebook page, so keep your eyes out!
6. And enter to win our grand prize! At the end of the Summer Reading Challenge, we’ll be choosing one grand prize winner to receive a $500 Visa gift card and super-cute travel gift set.
We’re excited to once again share this summer’s hottest books!