What’s a Pop Up Blog Tour?
Each POP UP tour features a hot *NEW* read and a limited number of review spots. There are 15 spots available on each tour, and everyone who reviews will be entered to win a #BookBabe prize pack!
Here’s how to participate:
- Follow BookSparks on Facebook.
- Keep an eye out for the POP UP and sign up fast (spots are limited)!
- Sign up for the POP UP by commenting on the Facebook post and emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you’ve been confirmed as a POP UP participant, you’ll receive a copy of the book from BookSparks. Review the book and send your blog post link to email@example.com.
- Once we get your review, you will be entered to win the #BookBabe prize pack, complete with a #Bookbabe hat, cozy socks, an adorable mug, a sassy makeup bag and a I Love BookSparks tee.
*Bonus: If you Instagram It/Facebook It/Tweet It – Tag BookSparks and use #PopUpBlogTour you could earn a bonus gift!
Next POP UP TOUR
POP UP blog tour:
MIKEY AND ME
by Teresa Sullivan
In Mikey and Me, Teresa interweaves her exceptional sister’s journey with her own, affirming the grace and brutality of Mikey’s life, and its indelible effect on her family. Unflinching and insightful, this is a deep exploration of the relationship between two sisters―one blind, with profound developmental disabilities, unable to voice her own story, and the other with the heart and understanding to express it exquisitely for her.
Why You’ll Love It:
“The memoir is often heartbreaking, but Sullivan’s depictions of a complicated and loving family and the unique issues faced by siblings of the severely disabled provide a sense of hope and closure.”
— Kirkus Reviews
Mikey And Me is an unforgettable memoir with a big heart.